      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jim Tighe
      Sent: Monday, February 18, 2013 10:03 PM
      To: RUSTY HILL
      Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; Boise Sailors
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] Camas Session

      Oh the fun of winter.  I had my first day off in over a month fri n went to Bogus to snowboard with my wife n friends.  Great day.  On the last run to get off the hill I caught an edge.  Oops!  Did a little flip n caught a shoulder.  Knew there was a problem .  Separated my left shoulder, 4 th degree.  Looks pretty cool in a sick kinda way.  No surgery for now but we'll see in a month if it heals by itself.  No snow kiting, windsurfing  for about 3months min..  Guess you'll all have to keep the reports coming for us one armed guys.  Jim

      On Monday, February 18, 2013, RUSTY HILL wrote:

      So, I went to boost and something didn't feel quite right…

      RUSTY HILL
      rustyshill@...