11278Re: [snowkiteidaho] Warm weekend ahead

    Feb 18, 2013
      Switchblade is Cabrinha's all around and widely acclaimed.  Best Kahoona's are another long proven very popular allround.  Because people so satisfied with both of them, they've been around many generations...well proven and incrementally improved each year.  Catalysts are much newer design/model than either of these.  I'm sure there's many other good allarounds too.

      On Mon, Feb 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM, Dan Bond <dannjen@...> wrote:

      Just looked at Jeff's website...Ozone Catalyist? Is that the all round kite I should keep an eye on?

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: "snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com" <snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sunday, February 17, 2013 9:37 PM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Warm weekend ahead

      Another fun day but very thermic, played at the Big Easy and 9-10 players.  Really bummed to see so little snow this year.

      Supposedly we have a few back to back storms rolling thru. Maybe we can get a little fresh stuff before we get the hot stuff and all the white stuff turns to wet stuff, and then I have to stuff my FA into a wetsuit!

       :-) sorry for the visual :-)
      Eddy

      On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Is Sunday the last Day??? Should be a good thermal session.

      I'm going!!!