11277Re: [snowkiteidaho] Warm weekend ahead

  • Will Hise
    Feb 18, 2013

      We have a 14m catalyst and its a nice kite. Very simple and stable. Feels a touch small for its size. I used it like I would a 12. Drifts downwind great when you kite at it on a wave.

      Ours is a few years old. Not sure what has improved.

      --Will

      On Feb 18, 2013 5:37 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Yes that seems like the goto kite.

      Eddy

      Just looked at Jeff's website...Ozone Catalyist? Is that the all round kite I should keep an eye on?