11273Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Warm weekend ahead

    Feb 17, 2013
      Taking the family in the VAN.  Wind will peak 2-4 so no rush to be early.  If anyone wants to bring a non-kiting significant other that wants some kid time in a nice toasty van.  I've got a job for them.  :-)

      Eddy

      On Feb 17, 2013, at 9:05 AM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I'm picking up Greg on the way.  I've got one back seat without a seatbelt and lots of gear room.  We'll swing by alby ~10.

      On Feb 17, 2013, at 8:43, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      I will be there.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Feb 17, 2013, at 8:32 AM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I'm heading up and have room. I plan on leaving about 9:30 and can meet at Alby's ~10.

      Jason

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Jake Dobson wrote:

      > Sounds like this might be it, so I am in. Is anyone meeting at Albys to carpool?
      >
      > Sent from my iPhone
      >
      > On Feb 17, 2013, at 5:56 AM, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:
      >
      > > Sunday sessions. Heading up about 10. Wind looks great right now and a skiff of new snow. :-)
      > >
      > > Eddy
      > >

      > > On Feb 14, 2013, at 6:48 AM, "geardaddyllc" wrote:
      > >

      > >> Is Sunday the last Day??? Should be a good thermal session.
      > >>
      > >> I'm going!!!
      > >>
      > >> Eddy

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic