1127Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: MOnday

  • geardaddy@cableone.net
    Feb 13, 2007
      good to here I'll be back in town for Friday and weekend session. I guess my work schedule came at a pretty good time as far as not missing good conditions.

      Possibility that Chasta may be headed to town in the next week or 2.

      Eddy

      On Wed Feb 14 1:08 , Andrew Goldman sent:

      Andrew here. I went up and have mixed reviews. Most
      of you have not seen it in over a week so you might
      notice a little difference but for those that saw the
      dirt and rock, I'd have to say the place looks better.

      --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@ cableone. net> wrote:

      > I didn't make it, but I guess Andrew and Tom C. had
      > a good ride, with winds 10-15. They report there
      > was plenty of new snow that was in really good
      > shape; not icy or shlushy.
      >
      > J went today. I bet it rocked.
      >
      > I hope there still some wind tomorrow

      TV dinner still cooling?