11237Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

    Feb 9, 2013
      What a great day!!! Timed the wind perfectly played from 12:30 to 5:00 in 16-19 mph wind.  Snow was firm but good times had.

      Eddy

      On Feb 9, 2013, at 10:12 AM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      Are you still meeting at Alby's? I'll be there at 11....Josh

      On Feb 9, 2013 9:58 AM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Great Josh.  But now I think it's going to be a later start.  I've got a hall pass and I'm not chancing screwing it up so still heading up at 11:00. Peak wind by 2.

      Eddy

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:44 PM, Josh Woodland <woodland.josh@...> wrote:

      I might make it.  Did it do anything today?

      Josh

      On Feb 8, 2013 5:29 PM, "Gear Daddy LLC" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      Eddy

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???