11233Re: [snowkiteidaho] Possible wind next few days

    Feb 8, 2013
      Awesome Jake. Looking forward to seeing you!!! 5-7 now going. Hope it blows ;-)

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 6:25 PM, Jake Dobson <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      I'm in to.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Feb 8, 2013, at 5:29 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Heading up tomorrow 11:00 Albys ETD

      On Feb 6, 2013, at 8:26 AM, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Today: Its blowing right now??? Should be light SE but 16mph NW, will it last???

      Thursday: SE flow is predicted but weather also

      Friday: Afternoon shift to NW but possible weather

      Saturday; NW flow weather clearing early, might be a great day!!

      Sunday: possible blue bird NW thermal flow day, might be a great day!!!

      But as they say in Idaho..."Don't like the Weather, give it 20mins!"

      But at least there is a chance over the next 4 days for some kiting, I hope somebody can get some. I have family in town so waiting for last minute to make my a grab for my hall pass Saturday/Sunday???

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic