11170Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thrusday Friday headsup!!!

    Jan 11, 2013
      I forgot to mention we stopped at the New "Little Camas Cafe". Very cool nice couple trying to make it work. They said we can kite from their back door or use their XC course. But best of all they have taps and capuchinooos!!!

      Eddy

      On Jan 11, 2013, at 2:36 PM, steve linane <itile@...> wrote:

      Got a report from Tom Columba village is windy and has enough snow
      Looks like Eddy got some good wind 19 G 23 at 2:30 . temp was very good at 18 , Eddy Can you give us a detailed description of the snow condition

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2013 11:08:08 -0700
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thrusday Friday headsup!!!

      Watch roads.  Saw semi drifting by micron.  Two 4x4 in ditch or median before blacks creek.  One with boat now upside down.

      On Jan 11, 2013, at 10:59, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Just got to snowmobile park.  If there was new snow yesterday it blew away.  There's enough but thin.  Perfect wind and broken clouds.  More snow in my back yard thou.

      Eddy

      On Jan 10, 2013, at 7:26 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      See you all up there tomorrow. I'm heading out ~11 if anyone wants to carpool.

      Jason

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      > Heading up 9-10. Until 3.
      >
      > Eddy
      >

      > On Jan 8, 2013, at 4:03 PM, "geardaddyllc" wrote:
      >
      > > Looks like promising wind on Thursday, but I have to wait until Friday.
      > >
      > > Thursday maybe snowed in but Friday looks clearing.
      > >
      > > I'll be kiting somewhere on Friday maybe even my newest super triple secret spot... :-)
      > >
      > > Eddy

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic