11166Re: [snowkiteidaho] Re: Thrusday Friday headsup!!!

    Jan 11, 2013
      Just got to snowmobile park.  If there was new snow yesterday it blew away.  There's enough but thin.  Perfect wind and broken clouds.  More snow in my back yard thou.

      Eddy

      On Jan 10, 2013, at 7:26 PM, "jwattboi" <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      See you all up there tomorrow. I'm heading out ~11 if anyone wants to carpool.

      Jason

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, Gear Daddy LLC wrote:

      > Heading up 9-10. Until 3.
      >
      > Eddy
      >

      > On Jan 8, 2013, at 4:03 PM, "geardaddyllc" wrote:
      >
      > > Looks like promising wind on Thursday, but I have to wait until Friday.
      > >
      > > Thursday maybe snowed in but Friday looks clearing.
      > >
      > > I'll be kiting somewhere on Friday maybe even my newest super triple secret spot... :-)
      > >
      > > Eddy

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic