Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

11030Re: wind alert

Expand Messages
  • jwattboi
    Nov 30, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      Wish I could go, but I doubt I can make it today. I could go Sat/Sun if the wind's good.

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "geardaddyllc" <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:
      >
      > I think I could be talked into a noon departure if the rain holds off!!!
      >
      > Eddy
      >
      > Yesterday morning ice on roads today walking around in shorts barefoot ...WTF...this is not good for snow
      >
      > --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, steve linane <itile@> wrote:
      > >
      > >
      > > friday saturday and sunday all showing temps in the mid 50s and SE wind . water could be cold maybe too cold , CJ our best bet , to bad Lake Lowell is closed
      > >
      >
    • Show all 29 messages in this topic