11005Re: [snowkiteidaho] Is it kite able today?

  • Bill Binegar
    Nov 17, 2012
      I am down south in Padre with my whole family and convinced two of my high school friends to bring their families. No wind. Need Rusty to send another video.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 17, 2012, at 9:06 PM, Jake <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Never made it up. The rain and clouds scared me away. Wish I was down south kiting.
      Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

      Greg <daflyinhawaiian64@...> wrote:

      >Did you make it up there? I was jonesin as well. Went out to the park with my skateboard and trainer kite. Long story short, I ended up with some road rash as the parking lot was a bit wet and skidded out during a sharp toe side turn. Watts is headwind to Maui today the dog!
      >
      >Sent from my iPhone
      >
      >On Nov 17, 2012, at 12:17 PM, "Jake Dobson" <jakedobson80@...> wrote:
      >
      >> Overcast, but strong southeast wind. Would it work today at LP? I may just be desperate to go kiting, but thought I would see.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic