11002Re: [snowkiteidaho] Is it kite able today?

  • Greg
    Nov 17, 2012
      Did you make it up there? I was jonesin as well. Went out to the park with my skateboard and trainer kite. Long story short, I ended up with some road rash as the parking lot was a bit wet and skidded out during a sharp toe side turn. Watts is headwind to Maui today the dog!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Nov 17, 2012, at 12:17 PM, "Jake Dobson" <jakedobson80@...> wrote:

      Overcast, but strong southeast wind. Would it work today at LP? I may just be desperate to go kiting, but thought I would see.

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic