10939Re: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

    Oct 14, 2012
      Oh great another distraction to look forward too.

      :-/

      Eddy

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 9:56 PM, Jason Brickner <jasonbrickner@...> wrote:

      Wait.  Don't you have kids soccer games all day like me?

      Regards,
      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 7:28 PM, daflyinhawaiian64@... wrote:

      The short story: Jason got out on his 12m and big board for close to an hour. Nice day, pretty warm. Long story: we should have left town around 11 but finally hit the hyway about 2. Went to the river first, looked promising as we drove down the grade, by the time we parked at end of cocaiena ally it seemed to have died. Saddled up and drove to cj to see what was shaking there- not much. Thought there was some white caps on the east pool of cj so headed over there to check it out-no not so much. So we drove back to river and it seemed to call out to Jason so we parked next to the bridge and tossed the kite into the water. Looked like fun but I had a nap on my mind by then so I commenced to napping once JW was out and having fun. Tomorrow LP looks to be a classic fall session and I'm all rested up. Hope to see ya'll up there.

      Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

      From: Bill Binegar <billyg2477@...>
      Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 18:42:18 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Desert Run

      So how was the kiting today.

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Oct 13, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      Mtn home 20g30. Albys at 1:45 if it holds and anybody else wants to go. So far me and Greg.

    • Show all 30 messages in this topic