      -Jason Brickner
      Olympus Controls
      (208)-475-4670

      On Oct 7, 2012, at 1:45 PM, "steve linane" <itile@...> wrote:

      Jason
      did you go this morning looked like a great one ,but polar bear weather I looked at it at 8 and again at 9;00 only 37 at the lake and the airport
      to cold for me . by the way Chris did you fix the temp on the eddy meter ? if so thanks , you are the man . well , you are the man either way

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: itile@...
      Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 19:14:17 -0600
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

      Dress warm low 31 , this morning looled good and windy clear till 10 but 38 , at 10 only 44

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: jwattboi@...
      Date: Sat, 6 Oct 2012 00:03:33 +0000
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Saturday, cold, but good?

      Tomorrow morning looks like it might be good. Forecast shows east changing to southeast and peaking at noon almost due south. Anybody else up for a crispy session in the a.m.

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic