1090Re: [snowkiteidaho] session 17

  • Andrew Goldman
    Jan 29, 2007
      Yeah. That was a bum deal. I put the skins on and
      took a wonderful sunset stroll to the truck. Really
      lucky I took my pack and skins with me. All this talk
      about safety really got me thinking. Oh, Check out
      this months issue of kiteboarding magazine(March
      issue). The picture you took of Eddie is in it.
      Thanks to all for the pictures. In this article, the
      Full Monty is called Last Resort and Double Barrel
      remains as is. If I ever get an article plug again,
      we can use new names.
      --- Darrel Thomas <darrelthomas@...> wrote:

      > yea, sorry for leaving you and Tony out there the
      > other day, but we had the chance to make it, so we
      > split. I died at the top of Full Monty. Eddy made
      > the bottom. We looked for you to come down one of
      > the shoots to the road. Would've given you a ride.
      > Oh well, hope it wasn't too harsh of a wallk!

      Be a PS3 game guru.