1086RE: [snowkiteidaho] session 17

  • Andrew Goldman
    Jan 29, 2007
      This is our kite community. Any names that you want,
      I would love to post on my website. Big Balls might
      be a stretch but anything within reason, I'd love to
      use. The Full Monty..... not bad, not bad at all. I
      am putting a blog on my website.
      www.snowkitesoldier.com This blog will have pictures
      of the day and updates for those interested. I can
      barley get phone reception here in Fairfield but will
      try to update this blog as much as possible. Look for
      it soon and have fun with the names. We might not
      realize it but in 15 years, future snowkiters may use
      these names. If they don't stick then it wasn't meant
      to be. Have fun and see you all up here soon.
      --- "Gear Daddy, LLC" <geardaddy@...> wrote:

      > I'll second that!!!
      >
      > However Jack made a suggestion for a new name for
      > the "Last Resort" site.
      > And I think it is worthy of Review since there is a
      > Road Marker right there
      > anyway. The new name suggestion is "B.A.D.S."
      >
      > See if you can figure it out, the sign is right
      > there.

      > _____

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com