10848RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] A morning wind classic

    Sep 10, 2012

      You guys are ‘manly men’.  You were wishing for more wind?!!?!?!  I would have been blown off the water.

      Here is the windmeter at John Day Damn…. Right near Rufus and the Wall.  I drive by around 6:00PM.  There were a couple small kites and a couple windsurfers at the wall.

      From: boisesailors@... [mailto:boisesailors@...] On Behalf Of Chris Lee
      Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 12:42 AM
      To: 'Jason Brickner'; 'steve linane'
      Cc: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] A morning wind classic

      Hmm… you must have driven by the Wall/Rufus after we left…

      I was wishing for more wind with my 4.5 and eventually quit around 4:00 p.m.

      It may have picked up after we left…

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.

      From: jasonbrickner@...
      Date: Sun, 9 Sep 2012 09:15:03 -0700
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: [BSA] A morning wind classic

      I'm driving back from Portland today and I have my gear. I may stop at Rufus or Three Mile if it's not blowing 30+. I need to pickup a 7m one of these days.

      Regards,

      -Jason Brickner

      Olympus Controls

      (208)-475-4670

      On Sep 9, 2012, at 6:40 AM, "Chris Lee" <chris133@...> wrote:

      Boy, I missed the evening session but we did have a pretty good steak dinner with nice sunset!

      Where will you be sailing today?  We’ll probably going to the Wall as it’s blowing 24G29 at John Day already.  It’s blowing 25G34 at Roosevelt.

      Best regards,

      Chris Lee.