1078session 17

    Jan 25, 2007
      Session 16 yesterday nice Last Resort session, had 3 newbie's out and the had fun. Snow is still cruddy but it was fun to launch and glide the "Big Monty" (Since Monty pioneered it, just a name suggestion for the hill closest to highway that is the tough one to climb in light winds)  I kept landing backward after attempting to redirect with kite loop.  I also did a couple jumps over "Big Balls" (Two Rocks)  just below the "Big Monty" and Darrel tried to mount them.

      Today looks like more of the same leaving at 2:15

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic