      From: sbakerdvm@...
      To: itile@...; snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      Subject: RE: [BSA] HEADING TO ICR /well worth the trip
      Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2012 21:40:11 +0000

      In north Carolina, obx.
      Those in the know say it's supposed to blow on Wednesday, along with head-high waves.
      So far, it's just been about catching two-footers off the beach with a rented surfboard, communing with dolphins, consuming large amounts of beer and (thereby) getting along with the in-laws.
      If you would please send your positive vibes for some fine side/onshore winds, I would really appreciate it; enjoy, and I shall reciprocate.

      Your pal,
      Steve Baker

      From: itile@...
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com; boisesailors@...
      Subject: [BSA] HEADING TO ICR /well worth the trip
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 19:58:56 -0600

      Chris sailing his 5.6 Jason 12m Boss I flew my 13m but needed to depower , big air fest . It wasn't the gorge but it was a small consolation
      Steve'O

      CC: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: chris133@...
      Date: Sat, 2 Jun 2012 16:04:07 -0600
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] HEADING TO ICR

      Looks fairly steady at the moment and sailable. I will rig my typical LP sail and give it a try.

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 3:23 PM, Jason Watt <jwattboi@...> wrote:

      I was thinking the same thing.  Can't leave for a while, maybe see you out there.

      On Jun 2, 2012, at 15:16, Chris Lee <chris133@...> wrote:

      Hopefully there's wind...

      Best regards,
      Chris Lee