    May 31, 2012
      Yes jack better get some while the pond is still worth riding

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 31, 2012, at 7:41 AM, "Jack Harrison" <hyqual@...> wrote:

      I went for a ride in the foothills and thought someone could be enjoying the wind at ICR…Thanks for the report. But, dang, I need to get out there!

      Jack

      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of tony williams
      Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:54 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] ICR today

      So I was all alone at ICR today from 4:45 till 6:00 and I am glad I went. IDARNG2_RG14 showed around 17 to 26 for most of that time and I would estimate that ICR was 3 or 4 less on average.

      Weeds still not an issue and water not that gross.  Was able to easily stay up wind on the 13m and some times threw some good sized air.  A few lulls passed through but by the time I was getting close to shore, the wind would come back.

      Not sure where the rest of you were, but I hope you were having fun as well.

      Cheers

      TW

      =
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic