      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On May 9, 2012, at 7:10 AM, michael zolin <zolie22@...> wrote:

      I can't make the cleanup day, but I am in for the money.
      Mike Z

      From: Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...>
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, May 9, 2012 6:57 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay weather station

      Yes that is still the correct ID...  Good thing Tom Van Alten's station is still running!

      What would I do without that one.  Thanks Tom

      Also the link to KidBoise49 AKA "Barclay Bay" is

       http://www.wunderground.com/weatherstation/WXDailyHistory.asp?ID=KIDBOISE49

      Eddy @ Gear Daddy LLC
      208-863-6966

      On May 9, 2012, at 6:34 AM, Jon Bolt wrote:

      Is WX station ID still KIDBOISE49 ?

      thanks.

      On Tue, May 8, 2012 at 5:45 PM, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      I am happy to announce that, just in time for tomorrows morning session, the weather station in up and running.

      We'll need to organize a beach cleanup to tidy up our launch site in the near future. I'm proposing Saturday the 19th. Right now the beach looks pretty good and wouldn't need too much. The army corp delivered more sand for the beach. I was told it was because Jon Bolt had been complaining that the sand wasn't adequate for his tender feet. Regardless, it needs moved as well as weeds pulled. I don't know who needs to be contacted at ACE, but I'm guessing Eddy can do that. If everyone wants to speak up if the 19th does or doesn't work for them and we'll go from there.
      See ya in the morning!
      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      www.SkyBluePhotos.com