10103Re: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay weather station

  • Robert Shultz
    May 8, 2012
      I thought you were doing it out of the goodness of your heart!  I'm in for a month.  19th works for me.

      Jim

      Anyone make it up this morning?  It was blowing at my house by barber park, bet it was good!

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 8, 2012, at 18:42, Rusty Hill <rustyshill@...> wrote:

      Oh, forgot to mention ill be taking donations for the dial-up Internet service, which is $10 a month. Along with the maintenance of the weather station, the monthly fee has fallen on me. Anybody feeling generous?

      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      (208) 891-7744

      On May 8, 2012, at 6:30 PM, Gear Daddy LLC <geardaddyllc@...> wrote:

      Way to go rusty!!!

      Big thanks to Chris for newer laptop, that sure made the reconnect much easier than it has been in the past.

      I talked to ACE shortly after the reinstall. We can do the beach clean up but the sand is not all for us.  Take what we need though. Saturday works for me.

      Rusty will be caring for and maintaining the station this year. Not sure when the our new addition will pop out its head out, but I'm sure it will be sooner than later :-)

      Eddy

      On May 8, 2012, at 6:04 PM, Gavin Morrison <Gavilan22@...> wrote:

      Awesome....way to go Rusty!

      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      From: rustyshill@...
      Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 17:45:44 -0600
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Barclay weather station

      I am happy to announce that, just in time for tomorrows morning session, the weather station in up and running.

      We'll need to organize a beach cleanup to tidy up our launch site in the near future. I'm proposing Saturday the 19th. Right now the beach looks pretty good and wouldn't need too much. The army corp delivered more sand for the beach. I was told it was because Jon Bolt had been complaining that the sand wasn't adequate for his tender feet. Regardless, it needs moved as well as weeds pulled. I don't know who needs to be contacted at ACE, but I'm guessing Eddy can do that. If everyone wants to speak up if the 19th does or doesn't work for them and we'll go from there.
      See ya in the morning!
      Rusty Hill
      Photography Elevated
      www.SkyBluePhotos.com