      From: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com [mailto:snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gear Daddy, LLC
      Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 1:37 PM
      To: snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [snowkiteidaho] Re: waste of gas

      Headed out at 2:15

      From: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com [mailto:snowkiteida ho@yahoogroups. com] On Behalf Of darrel1028
      Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 10:04 AM
      To: snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com
      Subject: [snowkiteidaho] Re: waste of gas

      And looking at the FAFI weather info, it looks like it was a good day
      on the Camus. I guess I was bounded to fail by my own choices all
      the way through the day.

      BUT today is a new day! with better choices!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@ yahoogroups. com, "R L" <1boardhead@ ...> wrote:

      > Insider tip: when
      crowded, think about the Buttercup parking lot.
      It's a little farther away, but ski in and ski out on the weekends,
      and keeps you on the backside.