1007Re: waste of gas

  • darrel1028
    Jan 8, 2007
      And looking at the FAFI weather info, it looks like it was a good day
      on the Camus. I guess I was bounded to fail by my own choices all
      the way through the day.

      BUT today is a new day! with better choices!

      --- In snowkiteidaho@yahoogroups.com, "R L" <1boardhead@...> wrote:

      > Insider tip: when crowded, think about the Buttercup parking lot.
      It's a little farther away, but ski in and ski out on the weekends,
      and keeps you on the backside.

      > Bob

      bit freaked out at first by the number of cars in the lower lots, but
      we managed to avoid the masses and had a blast yesterday at Bogus.
      Didn't even go near the front, and never waited more than 3 mins for
      the back lifts. Found plenty of good snow we didn't have to share.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic