      Sent: Monday, January 08, 2007 8:38 AM
      Subject: Re: [snowkiteidaho] waste of gas

      Darrel - were you on the front of the mtn?  I'll admit to being a bit freaked out at first by the number of cars in the lower lots, but we managed to avoid the masses and had a blast yesterday at Bogus.  Didn't even go near the front, and never waited more than 3 mins for the back lifts.  Found plenty of good snow we didn't have to share.