bocchusdog drwgs

  • simon
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2013
      Hey, thanks for sharing these, I have always wondered whether anyone else was up to the same stuff! This is the best attempt I have seen to compete with myself, yeah, it is a time consuming business!! Do you use a compass for the setting out and if so what sort?

      simon
    • bocchusdog765
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2013
        --- In snowart@yahoogroups.com, "simon" wrote:

        > Hey, thanks for sharing these, I have always wondered whether anyone else was up to the same stuff! This is the best attempt I have seen to compete with myself, yeah, it is a time consuming business!! Do you use a compass for the setting out and if so what sort?
        >
        > simon

        Just a drawing , snowshoes, and alot of visualization. You are always waiting for the snow conditions and weather to be perfect(wind is the enemy). Have to pick the right spot for everyone to see. I visualize how to stomp the drawing (without crossing any lines) up to a week before. Once the weather and snow conditions are right- stomp. Just a big puzzle i have to put together. Frustrating when you can't see 80% of the stomping. Lots of fun. Always amazed at end result.

        Bocchusdog