+++ SMT Weekly Email Newsletter 15/2015 (ASCII version) +++ A newsletter for sound and objective market timing signals! A free service of SNIPER Market Timingsnipermts
+++ SMT Weekly Email Newsletter 14/2015 (ASCII version) +++ A newsletter for sound and objective market timing signals! A free service of SNIPER Market Timingsnipermts
+++ SMT Weekly Email Newsletter 13/2015 (ASCII version) +++ A newsletter for sound and objective market timing signals! A free service of SNIPER Market Timingsnipermts
Easy to understand market timing signals for financial markets!
Our service provides easy to understand weekly market timing signals for government bonds and stock markets!
Our "designated target": consistent profits! And we think that we have developed extremely successful and unique market timing models in order to achieve this goal!
What you will find in our weekly email newsletter are the trading signals of our robust market timing models.
All market timing signals in this newsletter are verified and tracked by http://www.TimerTrac.com/ - an independent third party!
What are the benefits of our market timing models?
* 100% mechanical and objective timing signals recommending market entry/exit
* Signals are based on sound and robust timing strategies with statistical reliability
* Tested and validated on more than 2800 years of unseen market data
* Various financial markets are covered in order to diversify our portfolio
* The same rules are applied to all covered markets
* A well diversified and carefully selected portfolio of smart market timing systems
* Independent track record and performance verification provided by TimerTrac.com
* No "guesswork"
* Simple and user-friendly timing recommendations to the point
* Higher profit potential than a buy-and-hold approach
* Lower risk profile than a buy-and-hold approach
* Receive clear and easy-to-use market timing signals via weekly email updates
* No market research required
Have a profitable day!
- Nov 4, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.