Fw: CDS

  • Beth Coffey-Curle
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 2, 2007
      CDS
      In the email below, notes from the CDS Board meeting held July 30 in San Jose.
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
        Thanks for posting this Beth.
        Interesting compromise on the non-chapter shows.  Do I understand this to mean that non-chapter shows *may* be able to get CDS recognition if there isn't a chapter sponsored show on the same date within a certain distance?

        Cindy

        "Half the failures of this world arise from pulling in one's horse as he is leaping." --Augustus Hare

[...]

        jtrockingt@aol. com

      • Beth Coffey-Curle
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 3, 2007
          yes, I interpret the language to read that a non-chapter show that would like CDS recognition, but not USEF or USDF, may obtain that recognition as long as a chapter does not announce that they desire that date by September 30th of the previous year and the show is less than 100 miles from another existing show. - Beth