RCCDS 23rd Annual Pumpkin Roll

  • Phyllis Schmidt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      Hi Sierra Nevada Chapter,

      Thank you for your interest in the Pumpkin Roll. I'm sorry the premium is
      out so late, but I've been having computer technical difficulties among
      other things.

      The files have been emailed to Michele and Steve Ting for posting on the SNC
      website, for which the Reno Chapter is extremely grateful. If you would
      like me to send you one right away by email, please don't respond via this
      Yahoo Group. Please email me at theenglishshoppe@...

      Thanks for your patience, Phyllis