October Clinic Opportunity

  • Steve and Michele Ting
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
      Hello All,

      Lisa Stapleton has asked us to forward the following information to the group.

      Jec Aristotle Ballou (101 Dressage Exercises) will be in Reno Oct. 21st-22nd for a Dressage clinic.  The clinic will be held at Cloverleaf. There will be approximately 8 sessions per day.  Cost is $60/lesson & auditing is free.  To sign up contact Lisa Stapleton at 775-750-3232.

      In addition, there are quite a few clinic opportunities in September. To find out more, visit the Calendar section of the SNC web site.
      Michele

    • Sam Quinlan
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2006
        is a lesson a session? and how long is each lesson or
        session?
        i am interested and are spaces limited?

        --- Steve and Michele Ting <rohirrim@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello All,
        >
        > Lisa Stapleton has asked us to forward the following
        > information to the group.
        >
        > Jec Aristotle Ballou (101 Dressage Exercises) will
        > be in Reno Oct. 21st-22nd for a Dressage clinic.
        > The clinic will be held at Cloverleaf. There will be
        > approximately 8 sessions per day. Cost is
        > $60/lesson & auditing is free. To sign up contact
        > Lisa Stapleton at 775-750-3232.
        >
        > In addition, there are quite a few clinic
        > opportunities in September. To find out more, visit
        > the Calendar section of the SNC web site.
        > Michele

        http://mail.yahoo.com
      • Steve and Michele Ting
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
          Hi Sam,

          Lisa is the contact person for this clinic. If you dont get an email from her, your best bet would be to call her. Her number is 775-750-3232. She should be able to answer your questions and get you signed up if you chose to participate.

          Michele

        • Stanley Ranch
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 6, 2006
            Hi Sam - yes a lesson is a session - approximately 45 minutes in duration.
            It is suggested that you be warmed up and ready for your time. There are
            only so many hours in the day so there will be a limit to the number of
            rides. So far we have booked 3 for each day, leaving about 5 available
            times each day. If you want to sign up send me a deposit check for $10 -
            for the facility fee, along with your name, phone number, & your horses
            level of training.

            Thank you for your interest,
            Lisa