Announcements! Please read...

  • Michele Ting
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 5:57 PM
    Hello everyone,

    I wanted to pass along a few things...

    The Saddlery is currently having a sale: 25% off Winter Blankets, 20% off Winter Riding Wear, Huge selection of spring breeches and shirts. They have been a constant supporter of our dressage group and of the horse community locally. Stop by and take a look!

    There are 3 new schooling shows scheduled at Equest Training Center! Check out the attachment to this email. The first is coming up THIS SATURDAY May 5th!!! These shows are a terrific opportunity to get a feel for your rides and to get a young horse more exposure. Please check out the attachment for more details!

    Next chapter meeting is Wednesday May 9th at the Chocolate Bar in the Summit Sierra Mall. The meeting will start at 6:30pm. Please come!