CDS plaques and May Show

  • Barbara Boatman
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 3 7:40 PM
      A Reminder:

      For those of you having received 2010 CDS Plaques that were mailed to the Reno Chapter, you may pick them up at the Tack Shop over at Sierra Feed. Suzan has them in an envelop waiting for you. (You can also check out some of the new spring fashions!)

      The *Reno Chapter Spring Show will be May 14th, at Equest Training Center. The judge is Cauleen Glass, 'R', from southern CA. The show will have two divisions, rated and unrated. If you need qualifiying score, we've got you covered. If you just want to get your toes wet in the dressage ring, we've got a schooling division, too. We're looking forward to seeing you.