August Steve K clinic

  • Carolyn Graebener
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2010
      Hi all, Due to an overload of legal matters and the fact that I'm not sure if I'll have a horse to ride in the clinic, Rachel will be scheduling and collecting the money for this clinic.  I will still be hosting him and hauling him around and trying to keep him on schedule.

      So, get back to Rachel (her email is on this list, Rachel Browhan) regarding your desire to ride, any time constraints aand the location.  We will do the clinic at Avalon and MVF and like before with enough riders to make the extra time to go to FTM viable we can go there too.

      This will be a 2 day clinic, the 15th and 16th of August...that's a Sunday and a Monday.

      So far, I have had interest from: Susan Hardesty 2rides @MVF, Emilee 1 ride@ MVF, Lenore Twomey, not sure how many rides and I'm assuming MVF, Marlene Young (same as Lenore T.), Victoria, Phillis, Barbara, Candy Demerest, and Catharina...so, please get back to Rachel asap as to # of rides and dates and times and where,

      I apologize if some of you are getting this message more than once...my brain is scrambled!

      Take care and hope to see you all in August and on my horse!!!!  Carolyn

      PS this is not an SNC sponsored clinic.

      --
      I think it was Winston Churchill who said " the outside of a horse is good for the inside of a man"  (or woman!)