Re: [snc-cds] Eventing Clinics for next year

  • Equest Training Center
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 2, 2006
      Hi Sue,
      I haven't got all the show dates in order yet, so I don't know when Frenchmans Clinic will be. Should be in July again. I let you know.
      Vicki

      Nvdunt@... wrote:
      Thanks Steve!!!  Just what we were waiting for.  Happy New Year!!

      Sue Dunt

      Victoria Cliff
      Equest Training Center
      775-849-0105

    • Nvdunt@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 4, 2006
        Thanks Vicky,

        There is an eventing competition at Hiskins on July 20 and 21st or whatever weekend that is, so hopefully that won't conflict with your annual Frenchman's event.  Maybe if you are still in the planning phase you could work around it as  we sure don't want to miss either one.  Jacki really wants to try eventing this year, so we will be trying to get her up to Hiskins a few times.  They have a special competition for Juniors in September.   It would be fun to get Ciara interested in this too.....

        I hear you are headed to Hawaii in the near future.  If I don't see you before you go-HAVE A GREAT TIME!!

        Sue
      • Sammy
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 15 11:38 AM
          Hello,
              I am new to doing the clinics and i have a question about them.
          Do we have to fill out entry sheets to do the clinics or do we just show up?

          Please reply anyone

           Thanks,
           Sam

          Steve Ting <scting@...> wrote:
          Hello all and Happy New Year!

          I know their are at least a few of you who are interested in eventing out there. Below is the 2006 Calendar for Eventful Acres. If you need more information I may be able to help or you can contact Karen Hisken at rkhisken@....

          Regards,
          Steve

          CHRISTINE SCARLETT 5 PART  SERIES:  Dates: 4/8 & 4/9, 5/28, 8/19 & 8/20 rain or shine.  Fee $350.00.  Fee includes 5 lessons and grounds fee for the day.   Fee to be paid at first lesson, no substituions for horses or riders w/o consulting with Christine first. Day early arrivals check with Karen at above #.

          MAY 20 & 21:  EVENTFUL ACRES SPRING HORSE TRIALS/or Combined Test if XC footing is too wet: E - IP .  Opening Date April 4th  Closing Date May 2nd.   E- Tr $200. IP $210.   E limited entries.   Draw checks to Eventful Acres.  Fee includes entry, stabling, dinner & drug fee. Stabling: pipe corral, bedding for sale. Refunds:  Before CD-Less $25:  After CD-No refund.  $25 fee for changes. Tentative Time Schedule:  Fri. arrival after 12 noon.  Packets ready  from 2 P.M – 6 PM.  XC course open for walking.  Sat:  Dressage 8 A.M., Stadium, Noon. Dinner 6ish P.M.  Sun: XC 8 A.M.  Awards approx 1 hour after XC. Start Times:  Call the Mon  or Tues before show between 8 & 10 PM - 530-692-0919.  Dressage: sm. courts turf & sand.  E- USDF2003 Intro Test A,  BN-USEF BN TEST A.   N –USEF 2006 N TEST A. TR -USEF 2006 T TEST A.  IP-USEF 2006 P TEST A. Warm-Up on turf. Accomodations: tent camping permitted. See ads for options.

          DAVID ADAMO CLINICS:   April 8 & 9, May 13 & 14, Aug. 19 & 20 contact e-mail  dvadamo@...

          NATALIE ROONEY CLINICS:  May 13 & 14, Oct 15.  Contact e-mail, natalie@...

          JUNE 1st – 4th  USEA ADULT CAMP.   Contact Vicky Matisi. for fee and sign up.  831-722-8600. Eventful Acres suggests USEA Medical Armbands.

          JULY 14. 15 7 16 JIMMY WOFFORD CLINIC.  Novice – Preliminary.  Fee $500- includes stabling and  camping.  Audit Fee $25 per day or $50 for all three.  Audit fee includes camping.  USEA Medical Arm Bands Required.  Catering for meals available.  Schooling after clinic but not during dinner okay.  Fee $35.

          JULY 22 & 23 SUMMER MOON HT: E – IP.   Opening Date June 6, Closing Date July 4.
           E – T $200, IP $210..  E limited entries. Draw checks to Eventful Acres.  Fee includes entry, stabling, dinner & drug fee.  Stabling: pipe corral, bedding for sale.  Refunds:  Before CD-Less $25.  After CD-No refund. All changes $25. Tentative Time Schedule:  Fri. arrival after 12 noon.  Packets ready from 2 PM – 6 PM.  XC course open for walking.  Sat:  Dressage 8 A.M., Stadium  Noon.  Dinner 6ish P.M.  Sun:  XC 8 A.M.  Awards approx 1 hour after XC.  Start Times:  Call the Mon or Tues before show between 8 & 10 PM – 530-692-0919.  Dressage: sm courts on turf & or sand. E- 2003  USDF Intro Test B,  .BN –USEF 2006 BN TEST B, N-USEF 2006 N TEST B, TR -USEF 2006 TR TEST B, IP-USEF 2006 P
          TEST A.   Warm-Up on turf.  Accomodations:  tent camping permitted.  See ads for options

          SEPT 23 &24 JUNIORS OVER JUMPS.   Opening Date Aug 1, Closing Date Sept 5.   E – TR $185, IP $210.  SEE SPRING HORSE TRIALS FOR ALL INFORMATION.

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Beth Coffey-Curle
          Message 4 of 9 , Apr 15 2:27 PM
            Hi Sam,
            If you hear about a clinic you would like to participate in, contact the clinic host to see if there is room, fees, stabling info, cancelation costs, etc.

            take care,
            Beth Coffey-Curle
            SNC

            Message 5 of 9 , Apr 20 6:31 PM
              Thanks Beth. Do you have a clinic calendar for this
              year?

              Sincerely,
              Sam

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Sammy
              Message 6 of 9 , Apr 20 6:39 PM
                Thank you!

                Do you know anyone that would be intrested in coming
                out to Spanish Springs to give me Dressage lessons?
                That would be greatly appreciated!

                Thanks,
                Sam

                Message 7 of 9 , Apr 20 7:19 PM
                  Please check the SNC web site for local clinics.

                  http://mail.yahoo.com