New Year's Eve

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2006
      If you haven't made big plans for the New Year's Eve, I'm hosting a
      last minute shin-dig.

      the time: 9:30 pm
      the Place: Rachael Cabasaan
      1341 N. Damen 3N (right around the corner from alliance)
      the phone: 773-512-6596

      what to bring: You, a single person for me to kiss (totally
      optional!), your knitting ('cause that's what we geeky SnBers do),
      some liquor if you want it (I have champagne). I'm also inviting
      those Muggles (er, non-knitters) so feel free to bring some Muggles
      yourself.

      In terms of food, Kerry and Oliver are bring salsa and chips, I have
      humos, fresh venison sausage, and smoked whitefish.

      Hope to see you there!
      Rachael