Chicago Winter Delights Stitching Salon

  • lnellett
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11, 2006

      For the past several years, the Chicago Office of Special Events has promoted the "Winter Delights" program, but this is the first year I've seen knitting and stitching featured!

      The Stitching Salon kicks off on January 5th, with events running through February. In the events list are classes taught by local knitting instructors, including our own Jamie Henderson! [Yay for Jamie!!] Some of the classes are FREE, too.

      You can access the full set of events at the Stitching Salon here: http://www.winterdelights.com/pdfs/StitchingSalonBrochure.pdf

      Hope to see some of you there at one of the Lunchbreak Knitting Circles or a KnitFlix!

      Linda