Caps to the Capital charity effort

  • kskrudland
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 11 12:24 PM
      I hope most of you are aware of this campaign to raise awareness of
      infant mortality in developing countries. The web link to Save the
      Children, the cosponsor, is
      http://www.savethechildren.org/campaigns/caps-to-the-capital/. I am
      participating and sending whatever contributions I can knit up a few
      days after Christmas. If anyone would like to knit/crochet a few caps,
      please do so and I would be happy to ship them with mine. Just bring
      them to SNB by the 26th. Thanks in advance!
      Kerri