holiday snb

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2006
      If any of you are up for seeing the fireworks downtown on the 3rd,
      we'll be staking out a blanket in Grant Park for some KIP'ing.

      As for our regular Tuesday meeting, the Alliance Bakery will be closed
      for the day, so I am hosting at my house. Everyone is welcome; my
      house is around the corner from the Bakery, so it's really convenient.

      My cell is 224-489-6685
      My address:
      Cabasaan
      1339 N. Damen 3n