Re: [snbwickerpark] sewing commission

  • Karen Jackson
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
      Hi Rachael,
      I sew.  Do you have a deadline?
      I'm in Florida until Dec. 15 and then will probably be in Chicago until January.  If you still need someone when I get back let me know.
      I hope your Thanksgiving was great.
      See you when I get back,
      Karen

      cabasaan <cabasaan@...> wrote:
      Is anyone interested in a sewing commission? I would like to have a
      skirt made out of some great fabric, and I suck at sewing.

      Thanks!
      Rachael

      www.naturalbuzz.biz
      ***free shipping***