sewing commission

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 28, 2006
      Is anyone interested in a sewing commission? I would like to have a
      skirt made out of some great fabric, and I suck at sewing.

      Thanks!
      Rachael
    • Karen Jackson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 29, 2006
        Hi Rachael,
        I sew.  Do you have a deadline?
        I'm in Florida until Dec. 15 and then will probably be in Chicago until January.  If you still need someone when I get back let me know.
        I hope your Thanksgiving was great.
        See you when I get back,
        Karen

        cabasaan <cabasaan@...> wrote:
        Is anyone interested in a sewing commission? I would like to have a
        skirt made out of some great fabric, and I suck at sewing.

        Thanks!
        Rachael

        www.naturalbuzz.biz
        ***free shipping***