RE: [snbwickerpark] Daytime Knitting Club

  • Karen Pillsbury
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
      Is anyone interested in meeting during the day?

      Got a flexible schedule? Work nights? Weekends already filled? Let's start something new ...  the Daytime Knitting Club

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
        Hi, I was wondering if people regularly attend these because I'd like to go!

        Stephanie
      • Yarnsnob
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6, 2012
          Attendance suffered over winter and we've lost a few members due to moving, but I'm usually there.