Hi!

  • oishiisuzy
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
      Hi!

      I am so glad to see another knitting group in Wicker Park. I am going
      to have to stop by one Tuesday!

      I started Chicago Knitters Unite, through meetup.com because I wanted
      to get better. That was over a year ago and I just started adding
      info about other groups--yours included--in order to give more options
      to my members. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind letting your
      members that we exist, and if they are free a 4th Wednesday, we would
      love for them to join us!

      Maybe we could even plan a fun, knit-tastic event together in the new
      year!

      Susan
    • Karen Pillsbury
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2006
        Is anyone interested in meeting during the day?

        Got a flexible schedule? Work nights? Weekends already filled? Let's start something new ...  the Daytime Knitting Club

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 6 4:23 PM
          Hi, I was wondering if people regularly attend these because I'd like to go!

          Stephanie
        • Yarnsnob
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 6 4:34 PM
            Attendance suffered over winter and we've lost a few members due to moving, but I'm usually there.