Congrats snbwickerpark members Megan & Kerri

  • nielsen2761
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2006

      There is a nice profile of our Megan, local radio personality celeb, in November's TCW (Today's Chicago Woman).  Check it out!  P. 31.  (She is not wearing one of her lovely knit sweaters in the photo though)

      And Kerri and her husband completed the Canine Companions Wheels of Wonder charity bike ride they participated in last week.  20 miles of San Fran hills, yet!  Great job Kerri and Oliver for a great cause!