Interview with author of Yarnplay

  • zeelyknits
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 22, 2006
      Hi all,

      Last week I passed around my copy of a new book called Yarnplay by Lisa Shobhana Mason. She designed the Big Bad Baby Blanket in the first StichnBitch book. I am part of a blog tour where the author is being interviewed on different blogs. I was the first stop on the blog tour and my interview with the author is posted here.

      Also, here's the schedule for the rest of the week:
      monday 10/23 -Lolly Knitting Around
      tuesday 10/24 - Knit AndThe City
      wednesday 10/25 -Purl Jam
      thursday 10/26 - My Life In Stitches