Next time we're looking for a change of venue

  • Anne Howard
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
      Daily Candy tells me there's a new place open on Division called Caffe Streets.

      Chemex coffee, custom Intelligentsia espresso blend, Madcap brew, and Portland-based Hotlips soda (a Chicago exclusive).  Purposely no wi-fi.

      Caffe Streets, 1750 West Division Street, between Wood Street and Hermitage Avenue (773-278-2739 or caffestreets.com).

      --
      Anne Howard
      a-howard@...