SnB meeting! , 2/1/2011, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

      Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011
      Location: ipsento on Western
      Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
      we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
      Ipsento
      www.ipsento.com

      2035 North Western Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60647-7249
      (773) 904-8177

    • Anne Howard
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
        Daily Candy tells me there's a new place open on Division called Caffe Streets.

        Chemex coffee, custom Intelligentsia espresso blend, Madcap brew, and Portland-based Hotlips soda (a Chicago exclusive).  Purposely no wi-fi.

        Caffe Streets, 1750 West Division Street, between Wood Street and Hermitage Avenue (773-278-2739 or caffestreets.com).

        --
        Anne Howard
        a-howard@...