SnB meeting! , 2/1/2011, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 30, 2011

      Date: Tuesday February 1, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours.
      Location: ipsento on Western
      Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
      we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
      Ipsento
      www.ipsento.com

      2035 North Western Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60647-7249
      (773) 904-8177

    • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 1, 2011

        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 4, 2011
          Daily Candy tells me there's a new place open on Division called Caffe Streets.

          Chemex coffee, custom Intelligentsia espresso blend, Madcap brew, and Portland-based Hotlips soda (a Chicago exclusive).  Purposely no wi-fi.

          Caffe Streets, 1750 West Division Street, between Wood Street and Hermitage Avenue (773-278-2739 or caffestreets.com).

          --
          Anne Howard
          a-howard@...