Shannon's Dad, Ann's in India, I have a new number, and twoo luv

  • cabasaan
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2006
      As many of you know, Shannon D's father found a spot in his lungs.
      Shannon has flown down to Atlanta to be with her family through the
      surgery. Luckily, the spot turned out to be a lesion. He's
      recovering nicely, and she's back in town on Wednesday.

      Another of our group, Ann, is currently enjoying all the sites and
      sounds in India- as well as the weather. She'll be back around
      Thanksgiving, and is having a wonderful time.

      I have a new number- my promotion ended with US celluar, and they
      couldn't let me keep my number (those b@st**ds!s). My new cell is
      773-512-6596.

      And congrats to the member of our group who found Twoo Luv on a recent
      trip...It gives all of us single gals hope!

      See you all tomorrow, and don't forget to ask for your 10% discount at
      the cafe.

      Rachael Cabasaan