SnB meeting! , 1/4/2011, 7:00 pm

  • snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2011

      Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours.
      Location: ipsento on Western
      Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
      City State Zip: Chicago, IL
      Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
      we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
      Ipsento
      www.ipsento.com

      2035 North Western Avenue
      Chicago, IL 60647-7249
      (773) 904-8177

    • Paula Liss
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
        Hi All -- Does this group still meet weekly?  I'm new(er) to the neighborhood and would love to join you.

        Thanks,

        Paula

        Date: Tuesday January 4, 2011
        Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 1 day, 21 hours.
        Location: ipsento on Western
        Street: 2035 North Western Avenue
        City State Zip: Chicago, IL
        Notes: Please note the change of venue!!
        we are now meeting at ipsento on Western & Armitage
        Ipsento
        www.ipsento.com

        2035 North Western Avenue
        Chicago, IL 60647-7249
        (773) 904-8177

        Edit reminder options

      • Yarnsnob
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2011
          Absolutely! Come join us, the reserves us the front table from 7-9.
          Jamie

          To: snbwickerpark@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2011