Re: [snbwickerpark] Who's coming tonight?

  • Krista
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
      Will be there and would love to meet him!  I believe Jaime is coming as well, but will let her speak for herself.

      -K

      On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 3:26 PM, anne_e_howard <anne_e_howard@...> wrote:

      I'm going to try to make it and may bring the baby if there are people who would like to meet him. Will wait until next week, though, if everyone's going to Guild or something.

      Anne

    • shannon haase
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 28, 2010
        So sorry I missed you at SNB tonight.  This Brian's busy season at work and he's been putting in really long days.  In fact, he's still not home yet.

        Hope all is well with you and that you are enjoying motherhood.  Don't blink, Simon will be 2 before you know it. ;)  Hope I (and maybe even Rachel) can meet him soon.